· Names of Dragons
    · Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Basic Dragon Info.
    · Contact Jafira

Social Media

Spiritual Resources

Jafira Lair-Digital Journal and Dragon Resource: Catagories and Content

Jafira's Lair :: View topic - I have no memories..

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have no memories..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Jafira
    Reclusive Lizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: I have no memories.. Reply with quote

I know I am a dragon, or whatever, but I can't remember squat:

Relax, you are not alone, a lot of otherkin awaken to knowledge of the form, its gender, appearances and a few traits, and often nothing more, its unfortunately common, thus the desire or liability for many to fall into falsehoods or to make up memories that seem feasible, but may not necessarily be true.

First, for the most part, really, you know your form, its sex, appearance, and a few basic details, that in itself, is amazing, you know you existed as something else, take pride in that, remember that the life or memories associated with that form, have little to no bearing on this reality, that life is gone, passed, live for today, and take pride in the knowledge of what you once were.

I know that advice may seem of little help to you, and I understand the frustration of wanting to know more, and finding nothing. It is simply all I can do to remind you to live for the day and take pride in that which you do know. Beyond that, if you wish to delve into possible memories, try thinking back to your past for any vivid dreams or visions which may have had clues within them, there may also be some meditation techniques that might be available in certain otherkin communities if you search for them, or ask, try those perhaps.

Overall memories may or may not come to you, don't dwell on the past needlessly, you are here now, live, grow, and enjoy life. The absence of memories does not disprove your kin beliefs, so long as you know in your heart and soul what you were, or are on the inside.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: