· Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Basic Dragon Info.
    · Contact Jafira

Social Media

Spiritual Resources

Jafira Lair-Digital Journal and Dragon Resource: Catagories and Content

Jafira's Lair :: View topic - Regarding Life In General:

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Life In General:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Jafira
    Reclusive Lizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Regarding Life In General: Reply with quote

"Through constructive criticism is how we grow, it is just a matter of keeping the trolls out of the mix."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember that we will likely awaken to that which will benefit us most when we need it the most, one thing at a time, a little bit at a time, always be patient as what you believe this year may not be what you believe a year from now, don't fear to change your perceptions or admit that you were wrong, but do insure that it is what is true for you, and not what others would want to be true for you. Remember always, meditate, explore, know yourself, and never cease to learn."

"Though the use of all of your available resources you can become the person you wish to be, through your will and determination you can make all things possible, you can shape your world as you see fit, you can aid others, you can teach others, and you can learn from others. While external forces will work to bring you down, you can always draw strength from inside, and that makes you indefinitely strong against the woes of life. Remember that no matter what may happen, or what had occurred in the past, your companions will always love you, and will always be there to give you strength from within."

"Cheer up, and realize that pain only exists if you allow it to, by dwelling on the past and the negatives of the present you deny yourself foresight to the positives ahead."

"Instead of dwelling on what could've been, or what should be, instead focus on what can be, remember that your destiny is not predetermined, but only placed on a path, if you choose to follow that path then you allow for mendacity to rule you, but if you stray off that path and create your own, you then can control your own destiny. Thereby live each day as if it were your last, create your own path in life, seek adventure, ignore pain and find laughter in all things."

"Nobody simply wakes up with all the answers about themselves and the world around them, by this I mean we have all been confused at one point or another, its only natural."

"In a church, one has the benefit that everyone has the same core principles and perceptions of reality and belief, but in regards to individual spirituality, it is different, each individual has their own personal perception of what is right for them, sometimes it may conflict with what is right for others, that doesn't mean that either party is wrong, it just means that they are on different spiritual paths, separate journeys."

"I have learned that, when I'm placed in a situation where my spiritual perceptions are challenged, the best that I can do is state sincerely what I believe and the basis behind it, that every spirit exists on its own journey, and that this is my own, it may not be the same as yours, but we can strive to avoid that which divides us, and embrace that which we have in common."

"Most problems are temporary, they only remain because you dwell on them. Live each day anew and leave the past where it belongs, try to always focus on the present and the future, because they are what matter most in the long run. Don't ever be afraid to vent, it doesn't make you weak, only giving up will do that. Through support you will find you are not alone and that others can relate, through example you can learn that there is hope for a better tomorrow."

"Do not take my words as gospel, people are too quick to seek truth in others, do not believe others so readily, but rather, rely on your heart and own critical thinking to determine what is true or false. First listen to others, then decide for yourself, be both skeptic and open minded, self reliant and true to what you may choose to believe."

Respect your elders, and avoid fluff, if you don't know ask around, stay true to your perceptions, but do not cling to falsehoods, always be in search of the truth in all things, most adamantly, the truth of your inner being.

"As a dragon you are unique in mind and spirit, you are special in your beliefs and experience an enhanced view on life, stretch your wings and fly with pride."

"Dragons, masters of the past flying through dreams that will always last, I await that day when they'll return as I awaken to the knowledge which I still must learn."

"May the spirit of the dragon Live on in all who believe."

I am always happy to meet new people so if you have something to ask, or just want to chat don't be afraid to contact me.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: