· Names of Dragons
    · Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Basic Dragon Info.
    · Contact Jafira

Social Media

Spiritual Resources

Jafira Lair-Digital Journal and Dragon Resource: Catagories and Content

Jafira's Lair :: View topic - I have multiple incarnations am I different?

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have multiple incarnations am I different?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Jafira
    Reclusive Lizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: I have multiple incarnations am I different? Reply with quote

I believe I have incarnated into many forms, and lives, dragons, dolphins, you name it, am I different?:

For this question, I will simply refer to my speculation of the nature of the spirit from my own draconity page. Let us assume, that all existence, spiritual and non, has resulted through the will of an eternal omnipotent being. As well, let us consider that the energy of this being exists in all forms and mechanisms throughout existence, let us also speculate that through this eternal being, sentience was given to energy in the form of a soul, and physical forms created and evolved to house, teach, and grow these souls.

With each physical death the soul would return to the energy of it's creator, compile and learn from its lessons, and return to a new physical form. If such an entity had designed said process, the purpose of life, would likely be for each soul to transition between multiple forms throughout the physical universe, learn of what it means to live, to experience, to love, to die and to repeat in numerous successive journeys.

To protect each new individual experience of existing in each new form, it would be considered proper for the soul to have a temporary or spiritual amnesia from other lives while in each new form, so that the experiences and memories of the last life do not conflict with the experiences of the new existence. Similar to how in death, Romans and Greeks would drink from the River Styx and forget their lives. As well, it can easily be considered that as each new forms brain does not have the memory or mechanics of the souls prior form within it, then the entire past or memory cannot carry over.

But what if souls that have progressed through many lives over time gain the power to carry over the knowledge? That the soul can through successive existence's learn to reach out and to teach the present bodies mind its own past? This is the concept of an otherkin awakening, the mind does not have the experiences, but the soul retains such, and with spiritual exercise can, overtime remind the conscious mind of select or emotionally driven events.

If this theory is true, then if we can awaken to one form or life, lets say a dragon, why is it not equally possible to have awakened to another even later life, say, a dragon of the opposite gender, or a dolphin, or cat, and so on. If the spirit can have the remnants and traits of one existence, then it is equally possible that it can retain the remnants and traits of multiple others experienced throughout its spiritual evolution.

So, yes, it is feasible to have multiple awakenings and not be insane, your first awakening was simply the most dominant or noticeable as it was possibly the most recent shape your spirit had adapted to prior to the one you now have.

The spirit is formless and of boundless potential, it feasibly should retain all identities and consciousness's that it has experienced, to learn of other incarnations there is simply a need for a method of spiritual experimentation or meditation to access such aspects or traits of your higher or inner self.

At the same time, an important disclaimer, because I'm getting all new-age again, and we don't need that. Always remember to use common sense and a rational inquisitive mindset in dealing with such things, question everything, check psychological alternatives, balance what is in your heart, with what you know in your mind and spirit, use wisdom and strive to back up your claims and feelings, never give in to direct assumption or fall for falsehoods.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: