· Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Basic Dragon Info.
    · Contact Jafira

Social Media

Spiritual Resources

Jafira Lair-Digital Journal and Dragon Resource: Catagories and Content

Jafira's Lair :: View topic - Regarding Metaphysics:

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Metaphysics:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Jafira
    Reclusive Lizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Regarding Metaphysics: Reply with quote

Regarding Metaphysics:

"During a ritual at 11pm Nov 11th 2003, there was a deafening explosion in the sky above me, I was so shocked it snapped the reality back into me. That is the point, that I humbled myself and matured to respect that I was but a child, we cannot know all that there is to know, we exist to learn, to live, to experience our individual realities, unfettered arrogance and pride will bring only negative results."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Rituals in my perception are unnecessary, it is simply a method of focusing intent is all, when working with energy or magick, the importance is the intention, your will for a desired result to occur, rituals are just one of many methods of focusing your intention or will to manifest."

"I have a staff with a crystal on it, the staff contains my energy, I focus my thoughts into it. I can then focus my intention through the staff to obtain a desired effect. The staff itself is just wood and a stone, but it is used as a tool to focus through, hand gestures can work just as easily, so too, a pendant or a ring, an athame, or anything else so long as you can focus your will and intent to obtain the desired effect."

"Remember: real our not, guides; self created or external beings will only remain so long as they are needed, it is the intention for the companionship that keeps their presence strong, with strong doubts they will leave or be drawn back to your spirit, with intent they are strong, the choice is yours."

"Spells, are simply a tool to manifest intent, in the case of spells you are just focusing your intention through words and rhythm."

"Once the door to spirituality and energy work has been opened, it is fairly hard to turn a blind eye and go back to the way things were, all things exist of energy, once one becomes aware of such, one is driven to learn more of it. That's all I can say really."

"All I can give as advice to you or any others, is to always be honest with your spirituality, question that which you know, have the experience or evidence to back up the basis of your perceptions, never stop exploring your inner self, seek the questions to who and what you are, always seek to know your place, and never cease to learn."
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Otherkin and Draconity Guide All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: