Dragon Resources
    · Names of Dragons
    · Dracopedia List A-Z
    · Jafira's Draconity Guide
    · Basic Dragon Info.
    · Contact Jafira

Discord Chat

Jafira's Philosophy

I wish only to observe and to learn, should the need arise, I wish to teach and to aid, I wish to take comfort in the words and presence of those whom are like me,

In that despite our distances and differences in life, we all have one thing in common, a connection to that majestic entity, the Dragon!

Spiritual Resources

Jafira's Lair :: View topic - Fall 2016 Inactivity

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
     ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Fall 2016 Inactivity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Jafira's Ramblings..
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Jafira
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Fall 2016 Inactivity Reply with quote

My bad for the lull in activity, as usual my online interactions come and go in four month spurts, I can never break that pattern, I feel awful about that, Embarassed I had a small financial crisis back in August/September that knocked me into a mild depression and into hiding, I got quickly out of both the depression and money issues in mid October, but I never really got my social confidence back after that and fell back into my old habits of hiding and living life off line.

I want to thank my few special stalkers around the web who have hung around and still sought me out, you all know who you are and although I may have let some of you down with my absence or by running away, the fact that you each still tried to seek me out or have been waiting really means something to me, I feel a terrible mix of guilt and honor about that, but seriously thank you all for being my friends or for hanging around!

Mid November I had some very close / old dragonkin friends visit and I spent the first portion of the month preparing for their arrival and the second half of the month entertaining them so it was mostly spent away from the net.

As for December, meh, not much going on this month, I think I may have gotten a hernia of some sort last week lifting some desks and filing cabinets, though I may have accidentally popped it back in shortly before a doctor could examine it Confused so whatever was wrong with me seemed to have magically fixed itself and was downgraded or diagnosed as a strain, whatever it was, it was extremely painful for the first few days^^, I have been recovering for most of this week and I feel like I'm close to a hundred percent again!

In a few days or so I'll be going on a two week furlough for the holidays, so I'll have plenty of free time for most of the remainder of this month and heading in to the new year. I'm hoping to post some random stuff around the site, I'm not quite sure what, but I'll find something! Laughing

Until I can get around to updating my art here, make note that I've got new commissions over on my galleries on DA/FA, just check my favorites. (some stuff I'm not allowed to re-post, so who knows, you might find some things you've not seen yet^^)

DeviantArt: http://jafira.deviantart.com/

FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jafira/

Social media updates

In early November FaceBook locked my account and forced me to use my real name. I work really hard to keep my identity secret due to conservative family members who wouldn't be very impressed to know I'm Jafira, so meh, I had to close my account there to prevent any catastrophic drama from going down. On the 60 day mark I'll see if I can change my name back to "Jafira Ladon" or something and see if I can trick its system into leaving me alone.

Also, about three days ago I got an automated text congratulating me on 100+ twitter followers, I don't know how that happened but thanks I guess? Laughing I mostly just use twitter to vent, it's my little whine app for when I'm feeling down or silly, I tend to complain there and then I tweet solutions to myself. Mostly because I never expected anyone to follow me, I thought it'd just be a neat trinket to talk to myself through with little notes that I could look back at. example; "I slept until 5pm and now everything is closed" next tweet "I'll have to go to bed before sunrise so this doesn't happen again^^" Meh, now that I know I have a hundred people watching me critique myself I'll have to be a bit more serious or insightful with what I post there.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jafira's Lair Forum Index -> Jafira's Ramblings.. All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: